HR21 Dual Tuner Buffer

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Which is one of the reasons I will not cut off E* right after my D* install. I will have to test the D* HDDVR myself enough so the wife's habit with her 622 can be changed as smoothly as possible.

You are absolutely right, if she is not happy, no body is. I hope D* does not let me down on this one.

On the other hand there are just handful of people in the whole world will bother to have your FTA setup:)

Which is one of the reasons I will not cut off E* right after my D* install. I will have to test the D* HDDVR myself enough so the wife's habit with her 622 can be changed as smoothly as possible.

You are absolutely right, if she is not happy, no body is. I hope D* does not let me down on this one.

On the other hand there are just handful of people in the whole world will bother to have your FTA setup:)

My best friend the whole world got D* at my suggestion, and after 6 months he HATES it. But he's never called, never complained, I didn't say a word to him about my dissatisfaction before, either. Before he bought it I let him sit with my setup and try it out, he liked it well enough..so he got it. I KNEW I had TIVO bias, so I decided I would stay out of it.

Yeah it takes a special person to mess with FTA, but the rewards are well worth it, and the price certainly is right! And here at Satelliteguys you will find the most knowledgeable FTA discussions In the US! :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts