HR21 remote question

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

20fan

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 8, 2005
America's Rollercoast
I have the RC64R remote with my new hr21's and a question on programing it to work with my Toshiba w/built in dvd player, model #23HLV85. I have tried the codes provided by D* in remote setup, and cannot get the buttons to work that turn the receiver and the tv on and off at the same time (upper RH side of remote). It just turns the receiver on/off, but does not work on the tv. Any helpful hints? :confused::confused:

Does the remote turn the Toshiba off if you move the slider over to TV and press the PWR button? Also in my experience, D* remotes have a hard time with Combo TV's.

Does the remote turn the Toshiba off if you move the slider over to TV and press the PWR button? Also in my experience, D* remotes have a hard time with Combo TV's.

Several of the codes work for that, but none that I find turn the tv and the receiver off at the same time. The combo on/off button only turns on/off the receiver.

if it responds to the standard toshiba tv code 10156, then to get the TV ON &OFF commands try code 10765.

Thanks for the advice. I had posted at the D* forums just an hour ago and someone suggested the same code that you just suggested......................and it worked GREAT ! Thanks a bunch !

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)