hr22-100 bband?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

sable430

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2009
pa
Do I need a bband converter? I have a satellite with one round white thing with four cables coming from it, it says slimline on it (3 lnb I think). I have a hr22-100 HD DVR that doesn't find any signal when set up. A standard reciever has great strength, all transponders above 94 except one at 63. Do I need a b band converter to get a signal with the hr22? I checked a friends setup and they have a slightly different slimline with only one cable coming from it, there are no bband converters but there is a PI-21. Do I need two bbands or a pi-21. Kind of clueless but geting better. where do I get whichever I need, will directv just send me one.

Thanks

Do I need 2 for it to work at all. I just haven't run the second line yet, I will this week.

One BBC will work with a one tuner setup. Once the second line is run, you'll need the second BBC for that line as well.

Suggestion: When you run the second line, make sure you have all four run for future expansion.

Your friend has the SWMLine dish, which has the SWM multiswitch built in.

This may be a dumb question, but should I get anything at all without the bband. The receiver doesn't pick up any signal from the satellite. I just want to make sure that the receiver isn't bad. thanks

This may be a dumb question, but should I get anything at all without the bband. The receiver doesn't pick up any signal from the satellite. I just want to make sure that the receiver isn't bad. thanks

you need the BBC to get signals from the 103 and 99 satellites.

the standard reciever is getting all the channels from 101. should the HR22 be getting any signal on any satellites?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)