HR22-100 Guide is displaying "To be announced"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
i went in tuner setup and i selected dual tuners, on tuner1 signal is in the upper 90 for almost all except 103 and 99 and on tuner 2 its all 0. dish SL5 and multiswitch (im not using SWM)

Then if you've verified that the satellite antenna setup in the menus is correct then it sounds like a call to DirecTV to see if they have any thing to try and if not to get the receiver replaced.

do directv need to activate something on their hand if its dual tuner, i read somewhere that theres an extra fee when using pvr so im not sure if dtv will need to activate a function on their side

do directv need to activate something on their hand if its dual tuner, i read somewhere that theres an extra fee when using pvr so im not sure if dtv will need to activate a function on their side

DVR's do add a $6/month charge to the account (it's per account and not per receiver). I thought that if you didn't have DVR enabled on the account the receiver would have a popup saying it needed to be enabled.

You did actually call directv and activate this receiver, yes? I would think they would have noticed it was a dvr and you hadnt subscribed to the dvr service.

Perhaps your receiver isnt properly authorized.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts