Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stargazer

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Western WV
I am thinking that it is possible to get an HR22-100 on an 18 inch round dish since I read another site where someone else was able to do this but wanted to make sure because someone is wanting to take a dish with them when they go to the fair in their RV. Also, does it need to have a signal in order for him to be able to view his recorded programs? I know it will not receive HD programming or locals on it but he only cares about the SD programming and those recorded shows while he is at the fair.

I am thinking that it is possible to get an HR22-100 on an 18 inch round dish since I read another site where someone else was able to do this but wanted to make sure because someone is wanting to take a dish with them when they go to the fair in their RV. Also, does it need to have a signal in order for him to be able to view his recorded programs? I know it will not receive HD programming or locals on it but he only cares about the SD programming and those recorded shows while he is at the fair.

The sure answer to this is, YES it needs a signal to watch recordings, some have been able to get recording to play without, but I have had no luck.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts