HR24-100 Software

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Viper0580

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Northern Kentucky
I was checking to for software on my receiver and upon pressing I 0,2,4,6,8 my receiver downloaded the old 0x4d1 software. My question is since my receiver has the old software and not the new HD look will my receiver automatically grab the new HD software sometime over the night when my receiver is off?

Forgot to mention all the rest of my receivers have the new HD software. They have had them for a few months. I am in the Cincinnati Ohio area.

I have had the new HD GUI for at least a month on both my HR24-200. This morning I had one of them stop playing back over the network so I did a reset on it using the 0 2 4 6 8 and it downloaded and reverted to the old GUI. I am in Albuquerque, NM. Is there anything I can do exept wait for the CE window and force an update?

Also love it when I call the 800 513-5000 number for tech support I get a recording that I have to call 800 513-5000.

The HD GUI firmware is only pushed out in the middle of the night starting around 3:30 AM ET. That's when you try the 02468 thing.

If you're area is already getting it rolling back to the SD GUI should force it to download to 057b fairly quickly. I got a new DVR a couple weeks ago which shipped with SD GUI. When I woke up the next morning the HD was there already.

And the phone number is 531 not 513.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts