HR24-100 vs. HR-24-200

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ovredcoat

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Parkersburg, WV
I was reading about an HR-200 on that "other" site.

Someone stated the 100 was made by Audiovox (formerly RCA) and the 200 was made by Samsung.
Has anyone had the chance to compare the two?
I am about ready to buy a new HD DVR from Solid Signal or another vendor, but want the one that has the best hd picture quality (if there is indeed a difference).

Thanks,
Scott

There is no difference. Either will give you a great picture! BTW, you can mention the other site by name without any problems. Watch. dbstalk.com. There, I did it. See? :) I wouldn't recommend you try the same thing over there, though. The powers that be over there can sometimes get a bug up their butt.

There is no difference. Either will give you a great picture! BTW, you can mention the other site by name without any problems. Watch. dbstalk.com. There, I did it. See? :) I wouldn't recommend you try the same thing over there, though. The powers that be over there can sometimes get a bug up their butt.

OK, thanks. I know one of them had people saying the "other" site.

My 20-700 is so slow, I can't handle it much longer. I've had it since I come back to Directv several years ago.

I appreciate all the help from the members of Satellite Guys!

OK, thanks. I know one of them had people saying the "other" site.

My 20-700 is so slow, I can't handle it much longer. I've had it since I come back to Directv several years ago.

I appreciate all the help from the members of Satellite Guys!

Chances are,with whatever 3rd party site or DIRECTV itself,you'll get get whatever HR24 is on hand,usually a HR24-500. With the 3rd party sites,you just see HR24 advertised. it's "pot luck" what kind you get. However,it shouldn't make any difference,a HR24 is a HR24 & shouldn't look or act any different one from the other.

Status
Please reply by conversation.