Hr24-500 freezing

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lwh1993

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 4, 2007
I hadn't seen any threads on this, but I've experienced freezing on my hr24. It primarily happens when I search for programs, and it freezes/locks up for several minutes. I've also noticed ff slowdown and freezing when I've tried to bring up the program list. Resetting doesn't seem to help.

Any help would be great.

I hadn't seen any threads on this, but I've experienced freezing on my hr24. It primarily happens when I search for programs, and it freezes/locks up for several minutes. I've also noticed ff slowdown and freezing when I've tried to bring up the program list. Resetting doesn't seem to help.

Any help would be great.

Did you do a Menu reset of a Red Button Reset ?

Try the Menus.

Still having the issues after calling Direct. They told me it should improve due to some nebulous info they were going to apply in a few days. So far the reception and hardware far worse than with Dish. This is not going to work if it's an ongoing issue for the next year.

Still having the issues after calling Direct. They told me it should improve due to some nebulous info they were going to apply in a few days. So far the reception and hardware far worse than with Dish. This is not going to work if it's an ongoing issue for the next year.

They may have been referring to a new national firmware release.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts