hr24 dvr

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hommer1

Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
MT
sorry for this question but I looked and could not find the answer what I would like to no is do I have to have 2 sat cables going into the receiver to work or will one work till I get another one run to it I think it should work I just will not be able to record one show and watch another is this right the receiver is a hr2 dvr
thanks

sorry for this question but I looked and could not find the answer what I would like to no is do I have to have 2 sat cables going into the receiver to work or will one work till I get another one run to it I think it should work I just will not be able to record one show and watch another is this right the receiver is a hr2 dvr
thanks

You can run one cable to get it to work, just won't be able to do the record and watch something else till you get the other line run.
They other option would be to use a SWM set up, which only requires 1 line, but also needs a power inserter and splitter.

ok thank you

You can run one cable to get it to work, just won't be able to do the record and watch something else till you get the other line run.
They other option would be to use a SWM set up, which only requires 1 line, but also needs a power inserter and splitter.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sunday Ticket Standalone, HD Upgrade

HR24 Question (Rebooting)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)