HR24 Question (Rebooting)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Carroll A

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 6, 2004
Hey guys I have a quick question that I am curious about. Tonight our HR24 that we have in the living room decided to reset on it's own for no reason. I know that with my old 622 from E* I could have it set to reboot and do it's updates during the night while sleeping. Is it common for the HR24 to just reboot out of the blue or is that the sign of a pending problem? CC

Hey guys I have a quick question that I am curious about. Tonight our HR24 that we have in the living room decided to reset on it's own for no reason. I know that with my old 622 from E* I could have it set to reboot and do it's updates during the night while sleeping. Is it common for the HR24 to just reboot out of the blue or is that the sign of a pending problem? CC

It may have downloaded new software. Check to see which version you have and when you got it.

Normally D* also does downloads and reboots over night 4ish am.
Keep an eye on it .. I doubt it's a problem, unless it starts doing it regularly.

Thanks guys... I will see what happens... Other then that one little glitch so far everything has been rock solid... CC

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)