HR24 instructions for using the DVR

skycaster

Original poster
Aug 7, 2010
SE
I upgraded to the HR24/100 re/dvr primarily for the DVR function, BUT there are no instructions in the box brought to me by the Directv tech.

Directv cust ser said dowload but alas when I got there, ther was no manual. Can any of you guys help an old man with how to record more than one program and how to pause a live show? Thanks, skycaster1@northstate.net

I upgraded to the HR24/100 re/dvr primarily for the DVR function, BUT there are no instructions in the box brought to me by the Directv tech.

Directv cust ser said dowload but alas when I got there, ther was no manual. Can any of you guys help an old man with how to record more than one program and how to pause a live show? Thanks, skycaster1@northstate.net
progress.gif

Pausing a live show is easy, just hit the pause button on the remote. Recording can be done by hitting the record button on the remote to record the program you are watching, or go to the guide, highlight the show you want to record and hit the record button. If you hit it twice, it will record all episodes if there are more than one. There is a manual record feature that allows you to record a specific time and channel, not necessarily a certain program. It's accessed through the menu system. You can call Directv and ask them to send you a manual since you didn't get one with your dvr.

skycster

I've been working out of town the last week or so. Thanks to Rauol for the answer for my rather wordy question. Much appreciation

skycaster