HR24 MRV DVR lockups

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cherk543

Original poster
Feb 16, 2006
We have two HR24s and one H24 receivers with MRV. When we fast forward (30 second or ff 1-4) our receivers will lock up. Sometimes they come back but with no sound. If we fast forward and then try to rewind if we over did it same issue. Have to reboot the receiver. Has anyone seen this.

Directv is coming out this weekend to look but I dont know what. Former Dish customer and very upset.

Ever since I got the new software update I have been having similar problems with my HR24. Hitting pause on live TV causes the receiver to freeze and ask if I want to delete the program. (Which isn't being recorded) Whether I hit yes or no it doesn't matter, neither will bring the program back. Only a channel change will fix it. Pause again, same problem. A reset fixes it for a while....

My HR24-100 locks up when fast forwarding or rewinding once a night. It seems to be an HDMI handshaking issue. Hopefully they will fix it via a firmware release soon.

Mine froze up once about 2 weeks ago , I reset it and it hasn't happened since.

No MRV here, or not using it I should say.

I've just experienced this problem too. I have a HR24 and a H24 with MRV.

Funny, after posting this I had an issue of audio/video hangs while watching a program off the HR22, on the HR24. Reset both units and it seems to have fixed it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)