HR24 picture glitch every few seconds...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cubsfanaz

Original poster
Jul 27, 2010
Arizona
I have an HR24 that has been having issues. Every couple days, it seems to get this picture glitch that happens every few seconds. The glitch only lasts a fraction of a second, but it is quite annoying. I have found that doing a reset (I press the red button by the access card) on the receiver corrects the problem, but then it starts doing the same thing again in a couple days.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a more permanent solution? I don't think I should have to be resetting this thing every couple days.

I have an HR24 that has been having issues. Every couple days, it seems to get this picture glitch that happens every few seconds. The glitch only lasts a fraction of a second, but it is quite annoying. I have found that doing a reset (I press the red button by the access card) on the receiver corrects the problem, but then it starts doing the same thing again in a couple days.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a more permanent solution? I don't think I should have to be resetting this thing every couple days.

With the variety of equipment out there ....
What dish set up are you using, Slimline, SL5, SL3, SWM .
Are you doing Deca, MRV ?

With the variety of equipment out there ....
What dish set up are you using, Slimline, SL5, SL3, SWM .
Are you doing Deca, MRV ?

I'm not too familiar with all the equipment. I know that there is only one line coming from the dish to a switch the installer put outside the house. Not sure what type of dish that would be. My other HR24 is working fine. The one that is having the problems has some sort of a box behind it. The installer told me it makes my other receivers (the other HR24 and a standard receiver) work. I don't have MRV.

Sorry, I'm not too knowledgeable on this stuff. Appreciate any help as the DVR did it twice today.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)