HR2x / H21-H25 CE Release 2/10

Why am I not able to d/l new firmware to any of my receivers via 02468 ??? I've tried between 11-2 EST

If your remote is set to RF,a lot of times it will give you fits trying to type in 02468. The RC64RB universal RF/IR remote(used to operate my H24 in RF) can be a real PITA when it comes to typing in 02468 & it's set to RF. I have to go through the trouble of converting it from RF to IR,type in 02468,download the CE,& then convert back to RF. The newer RC65RB universal RF/IR remote(used to operate my H25 in RF) is MUCH BETTER operating in RF mode with no hassle.

HR21-700 issues

I'm not seeing Pandora on my CE H21-700 so far, even after another reset, but my non-CE R22-200 does have Pandora showing. Also, entering "IAMANEDGECUTTER" didn't seem to trigger anything. I did see some red flashing of my guide after selecting a program to record (from the guide screen by selecting the record button on my remote). But worst of all, I'm not seeing my DVR contents on the other boxes in the house! I'm thinking of falling back to regular load?

Ok, so Pandora finally showed up a few days later. I also figured out how to get the secret code working - after hitting the red button, I chose "All", then "Done". STILL not seeing that DVR's contents on the other 3 boxes in the house. Anyone else having issues with Whole-home DVR?

I'm not seeing Pandora on my CE H21-700 so far, even after another reset, but my non-CE R22-200 does have Pandora showing. Also, entering "IAMANEDGECUTTER" didn't seem to trigger anything. I did see some red flashing of my guide after selecting a program to record (from the guide screen by selecting the record button on my remote). But worst of all, I'm not seeing my DVR contents on the other boxes in the house! I'm thinking of falling back to regular load?

Shawn Johnson said:
Ok, so Pandora finally showed up a few days later. I also figured out how to get the secret code working - after hitting the red button, I chose "All", then "Done". STILL not seeing that DVR's contents on the other 3 boxes in the house. Anyone else having issues with Whole-home DVR?

The Pandora and U Tube generally don't come in right away, usually a few days later, could be up to 4-5, no rhyme or reason, just the way it is.

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Red Bar - is there a known solution yet?

I, too, am experiencing the red bar syndrome on my HR 22-100. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not, but it is fairly annoying. Is there a known solution yet other than either reverting back or waiting for the next software download for this upcoming weekend?

Thanks.

ronss said:
I, too, am experiencing the red bar syndrome on my HR 22-100. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not, but it is fairly annoying. Is there a known solution yet other than either reverting back or waiting for the next software download for this upcoming weekend?

Thanks.

I'm guessing that they will addrfes it this weekend, however if enough people are complaining, they could push an update to those involved, do we know is it a particular model or is it across all models ? Has anyoone isolated it yet ?

Sent from my Samsung Epic using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)