HR2x / H21-H25 CE Release 2/10

Is CE gone early? Shows 04D1 when I try and download on my HR23-700.
-james

They never seemed to have a CE for HR23-700 last night. I'll try again tonight on it,but I'm not staying up all night for it. If it doesn't get the CE by 11:30PM tonight,I'm giving up & waiting for next week's CE's.

Is CE gone early? Shows 04D1 when I try and download on my HR23-700.
-james

Right now you should be able to get 0x057B which is the NR ....

Did you not wait long enough, often the older version will display first and :30 sec or so later the new one comes in.

They never seemed to have a CE for HR23-700 last night. I'll try again tonight on it,but I'm not staying up all night for it. If it doesn't get the CE by 11:30PM tonight,I'm giving up & waiting for next week's CE's.

If I were a betting person, I would guess that there won't be a CE for that one tonight either.
That said, I would expect one next week.

I tried doing the things on my HR22-100 that the other forum said would cause the red lines. I went to guide & both used the green button & the up & down arrows. Fortunately no red lines showed up. I wonder if it could be a consequence of infrequent CE downloads. I download every week when a CE is available,& I haven't had any problems. Of course my HR22 sits in a back room & is used infrequently. I just use it to record programs for MRV or for the occasional TV watching when I am in that room.

Right now you should be able to get 0x057B which is the NR ....

Did you not wait long enough, often the older version will display first and :30 sec or so later the new one comes in.

Started trying at 1:30am CST so I thought I'd be way past old. I'll try again tonight.

So what am I missing? Anything that leads you to think that? Past trending? Inquiring minds want to know!

What are you missing from the NR ?

Generally, most of the CE's do behind the scenes tweaks and maintenance, occasionally something shows up that people really want.

If you look at the Notes that were posted for your recvr, it will tell you what to expect and then you can look at what you currently have and decide if it's something you need or just want to d/l for testing software.

I've d/l ed every CE on my recvrs since they started doing them with the exception of a few when I was not home.

my HR24-200 hd receiver downloaded the new ce 0X5B3 but my HR24-200 dvr hd receiver didnt take the dowload last night so ill try the HR24-200 dvr receiver ce tonight :) same thing happen but other way last time hmmm :)

This is strange. I've tried downloading on both H25 receivers and it just sits there searching for software. Anyone else experiencing this?

Two H24-200's and an HR21-100

No matter how many times I red button reset and quickly press 02468 on the remote...It doesn't work! WTF

baba_ghanoush said:
Two H24-200's and an HR21-100

No matter how many times I red button reset and quickly press 02468 on the remote...It doesn't work! WTF

Is this your first week doing this? For some reason, it doesn't work for me this week. I've done several in the past.

This is strange. I've tried downloading on both H25 receivers and it just sits there searching for software. Anyone else experiencing this?

Did the same for my HR24-500 sat like 2-3min searching tonight at 810pm PST and finally found it

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)