HR2X & R22 5/1 CE v0304

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I d/l'd this week's ce, but not last week. I can't get the dlb to work. Should I be able to?

raoul,
They changed it a bit,
Hit the down arrow and you'll get a screen about some game swap ...
It will say Press down to start, after you do this, it will work like it did last week.
Except there is no Toggle Tuner anymore on the Yellow button like it was before.

Jimbo

Did you enable the keywork "YOUASKEDFORIT"? If not you need to pull up the menu and secect search and type the keyword. Then search all. After that you should be able to to enable DLB by pressing the down arrow thats around the select button on the remote. The first time you hit the button it will say do it again to enable Gameswap, which is now what their calling the DLB function hit it again and DLB will be enabled for 2 hrs and you can then simply hit the down arrow to toggle between the 2 tuners

raoul,
They changed it a bit,
Hit the down arrow and you'll get a screen about some game swap ...
It will say Press down to start, after you do this, it will work like it did last week.
Except there is no Toggle Tuner anymore on the Yellow button like it was before.

Jimbo

Nope, nothing when I hit the down arrow. I have the 304 sw. BTW, it's Chip, Raoul is just a screen name. Oh, and I can't get the widgets to work. I used the keyword search, but nothing happens. Waahhh!!!

This is my second week of testing. Will I need to go through all the keyword searches again or will my recieves know I did that last week?

I know I will have to do the one for DirecTV Apps.

This is my second week of testing. Will I need to go through all the keyword searches again or will my recieves know I did that last week?

I know I will have to do the one for DirecTV Apps.
the only keyword you will need is for the widgets. keyword "widgetson"

I am going to need to pretend that I have to reset the receiver. My wife will never let me reset it for "no reason".

my widgets still don't work even after typing WIDGETSON. What do I do to get them? Also, does MRV just not work for the H23-600. I have typed in all of the codes, downloaded the CE and it doesn't even give me any new options on my H23. What do I do or is there nothing I can do to fix this right now?

It said download error so I had to start over. Maybe second time is a charm?

ETA: Working now.

Doing my first CE at the moment. Just finished download and is rebooting again. Should be interesting to see how all of this goes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts