Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:00PM - 2:30AM ET

Risk Level for this Download:
High Risk

New features
  • None

Improved/Updated
  • Under the hood

Notes
  • HR24 series is now merged with the HR2x and R22's.
  • Please do not report sluggish issues or missing search results within the first 12 hours after download.
  • Keyword search UTUB3ON is required for YouTube.
  • It can take up to 2 hours to enable YouTube and Trailers functionality after running the keyword searches.

how do we get you tube on our hr 24/200 hd-dvr and hd receiver? if you have to be connected you internet i am.ty for any replies :)

I had it on my R22 and today I did a complete reset of the unit (dont ask......I just did) and now I lost that option on mine

I had it on my R22 and today I did a complete reset of the unit (dont ask......I just did) and now I lost that option on mine

that sucks ice i had the new guide effects yesterday and lost it today on the hr 24 hd receiver :)

0481 on my HR21-200

You tube works for the first time in about 3 weeks, maybe 4.
Free hard drive % somehow..
It went up free space, about 30 % at least...??
Had around 15 %, before d/l, to about 40-45 % with out losing any recorded shows...??
Anybody else notice this??

Yep, free space %age is a bug in this build. No huge issue, though, assuming that the deletes are actually making it through.

I've got another one - switch in resolution causes some audio hiccups. Seems to be self-correcting, though, which is an improvement over prior CE's.

My HR21-200 has a pause problem.
While watching a recorded show, I hit pause, it usually advances 1 frame per button push.
This weeks ce, I hit pause, frame advance, it moves ahead 1 space.. Period..
I can push the button all night, it won't advance.
I did a menu reset, now the bottom advance progress bar is missing...Still not working.
I will do a rbr later tonite and see what happens in the morning....
Anybody else on that one??

I've only recorded one show since the software update with my HR24-100 and I got the following message when clicking on the item: "This showing is over."

There was no option to play or to delete (just view upcoming and done.) I had the option to play from my other DVR, but received a message that there was no data. I was also able to delete, which I did.

I'm recording something else right now to see if the "bug" is repeatable or just a random hiccup (as I see this has been an issue for others in the past.)

Edit: The next recording worked fine. That one was off of my AM21 so I'm going to schedule another one from that OTA channel.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts