HR2X / R22 CE for the Weekend of 2.25

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Mine with the pause, started doing it right after d/l.
One of the first things I usually do after d/l, is watch that alaska gold show, which records 10:00-11:00 P.M. E.S.T.
I noticed it that night, with something recorded before the ce d/l..

I'm not going to beat a dead horse with the HR24-500. That was the only DVR that has recorded anything after the d/l. I'll find out tonight with the two DVR's(HR23-700 & HR22-100) that did download the CE if there are any issues with recording.

Out of curiosity, My hr21-200 always records, always had with all the ce I've had..
Why are others seeing things differently??
Same as the banner... I've had the "new banner" for 3 or so weeks..
Same as youtube.. I've had that for at least 3-5 weeks on my hr21's (2)......
I've also heard, as a rumor, with the next cycle, we will be getting the hd gui's....

I got a beat on my issue with OTA recordings. For some strange reason, 1 out of the 2 tuners loses signal, completely on certain channels. Literally, zero signal while tuner 2 has 98%. It makes no sense as there is a single cable to the antenna that feeds both tuners...

As for normal sat recordings, I have a myriad of issues. The biggest being the 8 minute loop. Shows will say they recorded for an hour, but I can't get past 8 minutes. It seamlessly just loops back to minute zero and they start over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)