HR2X / R22 CE for the Weekend of 2.25

Mine with the pause, started doing it right after d/l.
One of the first things I usually do after d/l, is watch that alaska gold show, which records 10:00-11:00 P.M. E.S.T.
I noticed it that night, with something recorded before the ce d/l..

I'm not going to beat a dead horse with the HR24-500. That was the only DVR that has recorded anything after the d/l. I'll find out tonight with the two DVR's(HR23-700 & HR22-100) that did download the CE if there are any issues with recording.

Out of curiosity, My hr21-200 always records, always had with all the ce I've had..
Why are others seeing things differently??
Same as the banner... I've had the "new banner" for 3 or so weeks..
Same as youtube.. I've had that for at least 3-5 weeks on my hr21's (2)......
I've also heard, as a rumor, with the next cycle, we will be getting the hd gui's....

I got a beat on my issue with OTA recordings. For some strange reason, 1 out of the 2 tuners loses signal, completely on certain channels. Literally, zero signal while tuner 2 has 98%. It makes no sense as there is a single cable to the antenna that feeds both tuners...

As for normal sat recordings, I have a myriad of issues. The biggest being the 8 minute loop. Shows will say they recorded for an hour, but I can't get past 8 minutes. It seamlessly just loops back to minute zero and they start over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)