HR2x / R22 CE Release 12/12 CE:17:05 0x02AF

p010ne

p010ne

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 14, 2008
Decatur, TX
Search does not work!

HR21-100 Search for shows does not find content already downloaded on my playlist from VOD (used to do this!)?
Also, search "AALL VICAR" only finds the first episode (on two channels), I have already scheduled the second episode but it does not show up on the search?

charper1

charper1

Bourbon Tester
Supporting Founder
May 18, 2004
I'm Nationwide
Has anyone had a new recording to test if we can now see those new recording on the slave units without a reset?

Edit: regarding MRV and an H21-200.

Last edited by a moderator:
jcrandall

jcrandall

Proud Staff Member
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Apr 3, 2005
Central Michigan
HR21-100 Search for shows does not find content already downloaded on my playlist from VOD (used to do this!)?
Also, search "AALL VICAR" only finds the first episode (on two channels), I have already scheduled the second episode but it does not show up on the search?

Can you just confirm for us that the guide downloaded to your receiver fully? Go out about 10 days and make sure you have program info for most everything.

Thanks for the report :)

p010ne

p010ne

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 14, 2008
Decatur, TX
Yes, Guide is OK

Can you just confirm for us that the guide downloaded to your receiver fully? Go out about 10 days and make sure you have program info for most everything.
Thanks for the report :)
:confused:Works OK on Sunday! Got the release Friday night and had the problem with searches all Saturday?:confused:

Last edited:
srenker

srenker

SatelliteGuys Guru
Nov 1, 2008
Tacoma, WA
HR21-700
Issue with sound dropout after changing to SD stations seems to be fixed.

xdragon77

xdragon77

Nov 27, 2007
Sullivan,ME
Downloaded last night, to my My Hr22-100 , like the quicktune ALOT works good , just changed from dish a few weeks ago and cant belive all of the cool stuff Directv has. :)

Last edited:
DJ Rob

DJ Rob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
Denver, Colorado
HR21-100

This release is better than the last few GUI speedwise. When you first do something like bring up the list of recordings, it still can take up 10 seconds. Once you repeat the command, it seems to go faster after the first attempt.

Rey

Rey

@ your service
Supporting Founder
Feb 8, 2008
Florida
Trickplay is a generic term referring to features like fast forward, reverse, 30-second skip, slow motion, etc.

the biggest issue i have is fast forwarding. i keep fast forwarding to the bookmarks or tick marks without leaving the ffwd button pressed. it doesn't happen all the time but it does a quarter of the time. irritating.

DJ Rob

DJ Rob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Sep 8, 2003
Denver, Colorado
Last night both of my HR21-100's started running even slower - just like the past CEs after a few days. Commands from the remote were taking 15+ seconds on some things like bringing up the list of recorded programs and scrolling through the guide. It is taking MINUTES to delete a recording. Watching SD recordings, audio/video sync drifts way off and I have to skip back to get it back in sync. For the 3rd week in a row, I'm going back to the national release on my main unit tonight so it is usuable.

Aurora

Aurora

SatelliteGuys Family
Dec 2, 2008
Aurora, CO
I have only seen an improvement in response time, my other HR22 that is on the national release takes longer accessing menus and switching channels. Not a huge difference but noticable. I like the quick tune feature, other than that I haven't used any of the other ce stuff.

How do you go back to the national release? (just curious)
Thanks

hdtvtechno

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Last night both of my HR21-100's started running even slower - just like the past CEs after a few days. Commands from the remote were taking 15+ seconds on some things like bringing up the list of recorded programs and scrolling through the guide. It is taking MINUTES to delete a recording. Watching SD recordings, audio/video sync drifts way off and I have to skip back to get it back in sync. For the 3rd week in a row, I'm going back to the national release on my main unit tonight so it is usuable.

kinda doing the same with mine now
its the first ce being slow to respond to commands