HR2x / R22 CE Release 12/12 CE:17:05 0x02AF

Search does not work!

HR21-100 Search for shows does not find content already downloaded on my playlist from VOD (used to do this!)?
Also, search "AALL VICAR" only finds the first episode (on two channels), I have already scheduled the second episode but it does not show up on the search?

Has anyone had a new recording to test if we can now see those new recording on the slave units without a reset?

Edit: regarding MRV and an H21-200.

Last edited by a moderator:
HR21-100 Search for shows does not find content already downloaded on my playlist from VOD (used to do this!)?
Also, search "AALL VICAR" only finds the first episode (on two channels), I have already scheduled the second episode but it does not show up on the search?

Can you just confirm for us that the guide downloaded to your receiver fully? Go out about 10 days and make sure you have program info for most everything.

Thanks for the report :)

Yes, Guide is OK

Can you just confirm for us that the guide downloaded to your receiver fully? Go out about 10 days and make sure you have program info for most everything.
Thanks for the report :)
:confused:Works OK on Sunday! Got the release Friday night and had the problem with searches all Saturday?:confused:

Last edited:
Downloaded last night, to my My Hr22-100 , like the quicktune ALOT works good , just changed from dish a few weeks ago and cant belive all of the cool stuff Directv has. :)

Last edited:
HR21-100

This release is better than the last few GUI speedwise. When you first do something like bring up the list of recordings, it still can take up 10 seconds. Once you repeat the command, it seems to go faster after the first attempt.

Trickplay is a generic term referring to features like fast forward, reverse, 30-second skip, slow motion, etc.

the biggest issue i have is fast forwarding. i keep fast forwarding to the bookmarks or tick marks without leaving the ffwd button pressed. it doesn't happen all the time but it does a quarter of the time. irritating.

Last night both of my HR21-100's started running even slower - just like the past CEs after a few days. Commands from the remote were taking 15+ seconds on some things like bringing up the list of recorded programs and scrolling through the guide. It is taking MINUTES to delete a recording. Watching SD recordings, audio/video sync drifts way off and I have to skip back to get it back in sync. For the 3rd week in a row, I'm going back to the national release on my main unit tonight so it is usuable.

I have only seen an improvement in response time, my other HR22 that is on the national release takes longer accessing menus and switching channels. Not a huge difference but noticable. I like the quick tune feature, other than that I haven't used any of the other ce stuff.

How do you go back to the national release? (just curious)
Thanks

Last night both of my HR21-100's started running even slower - just like the past CEs after a few days. Commands from the remote were taking 15+ seconds on some things like bringing up the list of recorded programs and scrolling through the guide. It is taking MINUTES to delete a recording. Watching SD recordings, audio/video sync drifts way off and I have to skip back to get it back in sync. For the 3rd week in a row, I'm going back to the national release on my main unit tonight so it is usuable.

kinda doing the same with mine now
its the first ce being slow to respond to commands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)