HR2x & R22 CE Release 12/19 0x02B3

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I sure hope there is actually some new features next week!
This may just be the pessimist in me shining through, but I am not holding my breath that there would be anything drastic to come out the day after Christmas. I would be happy to be proven wrong. ;)

downloaded on both HR20-700's...will check in the morning...night all

Mines working fine still. I have a glitch that was happening before this CE, if I turn my Onkyo 605 on before the HR22, then I get no audio. Have to turn the Onkyo off and then on again. Connected via Toslink.

Mines working fine still. I have a glitch that was happening before this CE, if I turn my Onkyo 605 on before the HR22, then I get no audio. Have to turn the Onkyo off and then on again. Connected via Toslink.

maybe it's time for a new A/V * ;):D

MRV on my HR-20's (100 & 700)!!!!!:hatsoff:

At least the ability to label them.

Go to Network, Advanced Set up.

Now, how do we access other DVR's?

MRV on my HR-20's (100 & 700)!!!!!:hatsoff:

At least the ability to label them.

Go to Network, Advanced Set up.

Now, how do we access other DVR's?

As of right now you don't access other DVR's with your HR20. This feature was for the H21 systems and their use of MRV right now.

This CE seems a little better with my HR21-100 units. It still chokes a little when scrolling through the list of recorded programs but nothing like the last 3 CE's.

In the past, the GUI slowness really didn't show how ugly it could be until 3 or so days after the download. So I'll give it until Monday night to report how responsive the GUI is on this CE with the HR21-100.

The Channel changing speed is still really slow. When changing channels it gives me a gray screen for 5-7 seconds and then the channel appears. It appears worse this past couple CE's, but it's never been fast!

The Channel changing speed is still really slow. When changing channels it gives me a gray screen for 5-7 seconds and then the channel appears. It appears worse this past couple CE's, but it's never been fast!

it sounds like you have native mode on. turn it off and set a resolution that's best with your tv. i have it at 1080i .you'll see the improvement in the areas you were posting about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)