HR2x / R22 CE Release 12/5 0X02AB

Jimbo - I think you just missed the command or something, and nothing changed. That is the only reason you would have still had last weeks CE.

Glad you got it fixed.

Jimbo - I think you just missed the command or something, and nothing changed. That is the only reason you would have still had last weeks CE.

Glad you got it fixed.

Thats what I figured, but I haven't done that in a LOOOOONG time, this stuff becomes so routine, ya never know :D

Jimbo

Downloaded to my HR22-100, worked fine. This is my first jump back in to this CE round, QT works great and guide seems faster.

They need to work on trick play response time for the HR22.

HR21-100
DK:20081206-2348

lost my HDMI signal. needed a red button reset twice. I'm having audio issues. when switching from a HD channel to an SD channel the sound is fine for 2 seconds then it drops out for 2 seconds. after the first 4 or 5 seconds from tuning into an SD channel, sound returns to normal operation. I am also having other audio issues with some channels not all of them. especially the local ones ota or sat. trickplay response isn't any better than before.

AR15firing.gif
SD

Downloading Now....
Hey guys,
Whats going on, mine just went thru the DL in like a minute said software was loaded and did a reboot type thing... I did not see the version number come up.

Anyone else have this happen ?

I think I'll be re downloading when it's done ...

Jimbo

This same thing happened to me, but I haven't even looked to see what I ended up with. Got to tired to cares and shut it off after it came back up.

When changing from 1080i channel to 720p channel with native, screen will go dar for a sec and show green lines, then it tunes fine.

Also getting green pixelation and the brrrrrrrrrrip sound on hd lils. This is my first stint with this CE, so dunno if these already existed.

Im connected via toslink to the onkyo directly. It only makes the sound when it has the lovely green pixelation. Its very rare, maybe once per hour at best, but it does happen briefly.

In that case it sounds like the audio simply dropping out kind of garbled because the is a momentary loss of enough digital info for it to create the proper playback.

Oh I agree, just wanted to report exactly what happened. Ive seen the post of this issue, but never saw em with the HR20. Must be an HR22 thing.

HR21-100 with AM21

Initially very fast GUI, but after 24 hours it is VERY slow and hard to use - especially if watching and/or recording HD content.

Remote command delays average about 8 seconds and then go up from there. Some commands are buffered and executed many seconds later, some are just lost. The delay seems to get longer and longer, and then the unit decides it's going to completely lock up. Happens more often if you are scrolling through the list of recordings.

Only a RBR brings it back after a lockup and the lockups also kill HDMI video after a while. I waited 45 minutes for the unit to come back after the first lockup, 20 minutes the next. The ones after that, I just reset it immediately since it never seems to recover after a lockup unless you RBR.

The previously reported audio issues on SD channels are still there as well.

This CE release is pretty much unusuable on both of my HR21-100 units.

Jason, just wondering if we can separate the specif unit models into their own thread as it seems that HR21's are having issue HR20s are not and maybe the newer HR's too. To me having them in the same thread makes it a bit confusing. I would say the same for the H's.