HR2x R22 CE Release 6/19 & 6/20 v.0x327

GUI also slower for me.

When you come to the end of a program, where it says would you like to "Delete" the recording or keep it. If you hit Delete, then it goes to the info screen for the program, and then you have to delete it from there.

I should NOT have to delete my recorded shows in 2 different places!!!

If I hit Delete in the box at then end of the program, then it should delete and go back to the Playlist, and NOT have me delete it from the info screen about the program. PLEASE fix this D*!!

I don't understand this new "Directv Cinema" tab in the playlist? It just tells you go to a paticular channel to see Directv Cinema and some other thing. But those are VOD Channels. What about if someone doesn't have VOD?

I feel that this "Tab" is not being used anymore in the list, and that something else should be put into it's place. It's just not doing anything anymore. Why the change?

I don't understand this new "Directv Cinema" tab in the playlist? It just tells you go to a paticular channel to see Directv Cinema and some other thing. But those are VOD Channels. What about if someone doesn't have VOD?

I feel that this "Tab" is not being used anymore in the list, and that something else should be put into it's place. It's just not doing anything anymore. Why the change?

Remember, some of the DoD movies are pushed to the DirecTV space on the harddrive, so even with no internet connection there's some DoD connent ready to view. As for what's next for that tab, DirecTV will probably wait for awhile once the release goes national before replacing it so folks can see that things have moved.

On my HR20-700 the guide is slow, as always, but the scrolling thru the guide in not bad at all, at least this time.

Other observations:
Since I turned OFF my MRV I have not lost my Playlist when d/l ing a CE, the previous 2-3 weeks I would go to my playlist and it would be blank, but they shows were still on the hard drive, just not accessible.

Also, I like the ScoreGuide, when it works, sometime you can be on a Sports channel and hit the red button and nothing will happen. It normally works fine,but once in a while it won't pop up.

I also like the idea of being able to mark shows to delete now, I don't know when this started, but I just found out about it a week or two ago.

Jimbo

...I like the ScoreGuide, when it works, sometime you can be on a Sports channel and hit the red button and nothing will happen. It normally works fine,but once in a while it won't pop up.

Jimbo

Not sure if it has always been this way but today I noticed the Scoreguide only works when viewing a "live feed" on a sports channel. If the channel is delayed in the buffer or recorded and delayed, no scoreguide.

correrct goes 4/1/30 4/1/40 and so on upto 4/110/30 or 40 then ird shut offs and says cant find software tried multiple downloads tonight same thing everytime

it sounds like it's not in the stream for some reason. give me 5 minutes to see if i can find out anything.

i got it on my 1st hr20 tonight at 10:01 cst tonight let that finish done by 1020 cst then tried 2nd hr20 and havent found it yet

stone something has gone wrong that many with the HR20's are having the same issue. the other models (Hr21and 22's) are still ok. i'm sorry but it looks like you're going to have to leave it for next weekend. sorry my friend.......

stone something has gone wrong that many with the HR20's are having the same issue. the other models (Hr21and 22's) are still ok. i'm sorry but it looks like you're going to have to leave it for next weekend. sorry my friend.......
no biggie unit still has last weeks ce on it so ill still have dlb

thanks rey

Had some weirdness tonight, my first. 2 HR20's got the download last night, my HR23 was busy record lots of stuff over the free weekend. I was watching a movie I recored on the HR23 when in the middle of it it blipped and was gone. Gray screen, and it was missing from the playlist. Tried to send a report but it failed twice.

I went to the other 2 units and found the movie was still on the playlist and was viewable. Watched the rest on one of the other TVs. Downloading the latest software on the HR23 now, we'll see if the movie show up.

MRV failure

One recording in particular is giving me "unable to access content." Others seem to work ok.

20090621-145C.

Day two of having this CE on my box. God is it slow.

You always have the option to take the CE off, the CE is intended for TESTING purposes, your testing, if you want to not test for a while, don't do the CE next week and go back to the NR now if you want.

btw, you didn't say What was slow or what rec'r your using .... hr2x or r22

MRV is a mess in this release. Shows not showing up, other duplicated in folders, bah. I guess they all can't be keepers.

And please, no suggestions I go back to the NR. Just voicing a comment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)