HR2x R22 CE Release 6/19 & 6/20 v.0x327

MRV is a mess in this release. Shows not showing up, other duplicated in folders, bah. I guess they all can't be keepers.

And please, no suggestions I go back to the NR. Just voicing a comment.

it would be great if you sent a diagnostics report and posted the key here to help D look at what's going on. thanks.........:)

I'll round up some diagnostic reports in a little bit, but heres what happened last night.

Watching a movie with MRV on the downstairs HR20-100 from the upstairs HR20-100. In the middle of the movie, video and audio started breaking up, sort of looking like a signal glitch.

After 2-3 minutes of splat-splat-splat I rewound to where it started to see if it recurred, and it actually got worse. Rewound to before the problem started and what had played well before was similarly splatty. Hit exit a couple of times so I could restart the play, got about 2 seconds of live tv video and then a black screen. Power led would blink with remote presses but no video output (component). No response to the front panel. Did an RBR. Unit came back up but wouldnt see the upstairs. Turned MRV off and on from the Misc menu. Now it said my playlist was empty, but 48% free. A minute later the local playlist reappeared. Still no merged playlist with the upstairs content.

Went upstairs and turned MRV off. After hitting select on "off" and then "OK". Unit stuck on that screen, but continued to play the picture-in-menu video. Power LED didnt blink to remote presses. No response to front panel buttons. Did an RBR. Went to the Misc menu and MRV was "off". Turned it on. Downstairs unit had merged playlist when I got down there.

We'd used MRV in this setup extensively on saturday and sunday, and again last night after the reboots, also this morning. Didnt touch any of the hardware or networking stuff other than to flip the door open and push the red button.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts