HR34 CE Release 7/13

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Unbelievable that the 34 is their "flagship" receiver. I'm seriously contemplating switching over to Dish due the progressively lousy performance of the box. I'm tired of having to reset it once a week or more in order to see the other HR-24's, tired of not being able to delete anything recorded on another box, tired of the sluggish behavior of the 34, tired of the guide screw-ups. I was going to revert back to the NR until I saw how bad my neighbor's 34 is on the NR (plus the comments Gigahurtz made above). Even my wife and son are starting to comment on how slow the 34 is.

HR34 I wouldn't consider to be the "FlagShip" recvr, it's still pretty new.

I would consider the HR24 to be the main recvr, it's been on the market for awhile now and pretty solid.

I'm hoping it gets better too and I'm sure it will but man, it is a polished turd right now. I played with the hopper at a dealer and that machine is nice and quick. And the pip is actually user friendly. But I'll download the next CE. Maybe that will fix the issues.

I hope my "negativity" doesn't get me booted. Now if I was on the other site.....

Don't worry, your fine here.

Last night's CE fixed some of the issues I was concerned about so maybe I just need some more patience. The box seems snappier for the time being and I'm able to delete again.

Last night's CE fixed some of the issues I was concerned about so maybe I just need some more patience. The box seems snappier for the time being and I'm able to delete again.

So far so good here also and let's hope it fixes it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)