• Removed Hours on playlist, returned to percentage
Improved/Updated
  • Under the Hood
  • Stability
Notes
  • PLEASE MAKE SURE TO REPORT ALL ISSUES WITH THIS RELEASE
  • You may lose your guide cache
  • Please allow up to 24 hrs to restore your full 14 day guide
  • Your STB may restart during idle time within the first 24-48 hours of CE download
  • Please do not report sluggishness or missing search results within the first 12 hours
  • Please send logs along with all reports, including MRV issues. When possible please use REPORT ALL.

I like hours much better than percentage ... I don't think I'll download this one. I hope they revert this back to hours next time.

I do not understand why anyone would want hours - how it can know what you're going to record? HD, SD, and OTA recordings of the same program are all different sized files. It can know how much (%) of the space is left - but it can't know what you're going to fill it with.

Since there were no notes last week, did they add back the HDMI CEC?

I guess to each their own then .. maybe it should be an option. Hours at least gives me an idea (and I don't have OTA, and cant remember the last thing I recorded in SD)... percentage doesn't help me much at all..

I do not understand why anyone would want hours - how it can know what you're going to record? HD, SD, and OTA recordings of the same program are all different sized files. It can know how much (%) of the space is left - but it can't know what you're going to fill it with.
This is what I was saying earlier when the Hours thing was first implemented in the software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)