HR34 Sluggish

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

brphoto

Original poster
Dec 17, 2005
Is anyone else having a problem with the HR34 being very sluggish? It take 20-30 seconds for the guide to load. Sometimes it takes that long for channels to change as well. It's very inconsistent. Done a red button reset. Sometimes that helps for a while. But it comes back.

i had these same issues. only advise i can give you is to try and see if directv can switch it out for a HR44.

Mine is slow too. Not 20-30 seconds for guide, but the lag on key presses is unacceptable for a modern device. Worse on nights we are recording 3-4 things at once. I have lost count how many times I went to a wrong channel when typing in the channel number cause I think the unit is not responding and I hit the key 2-3 times before I realize it is working.

My HR34 worked fine till the last couple of firmware updates.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

i had these same issues. only advise i can give you is to try and see if directv can switch it out for a HR44.
Wouldn't they see that as a receiver upgrade and want to charge the customer?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts