MLB Extra Innings Preview?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Danny001

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2012
Bangor, ME
Is it on free preview? I just accidentally discovered that I am getting all the games plus the Mix channel yet not strike zone and my bill clearly shows I am not paying for it...

I enjoyed the freeview and I called to see what it would cost me to get it for the rest of season and they told me 4 payments of 34.99 or 1 payment of 139.96 and I said no there is only 2 months left in season and she said hold on and she looked for better offers and gave me better offer for 4 payments of $19.99 or 1 payment of $79.96 I took the 1 payment and told her thank you very much for trying to get me better deal! :)

Is anyone else getting the New York Yankees vs Tampa Rays game? I tuned it on the YES Network and it says it's blacked out.

No Tampa Bay / Yankees Game

Just tried to turn on the game with the same results - Game Blacked Out in Colorado. I can see why the game would be Blacked Out in New York or Florida, but Colorado? It must have something to do with the Fox coverage of baseball later in the day.

Same here in AZ - blacked out. The Fox game is later in the day and previously all Saturday AM games were on EI.
However: I looked at the D* MLB-EI schedule for today and the game isn't listed, so for some reason it isn't supposed to be aired.

Go figure.

I would understand it being blacked out in NY and in FLA, but why in Ohio?

Gotta love blackout rules.

Those with MLB EI will be able to watch any Saturday games starting next season due to the new Fox agreement. Like in Sunday Ticket, there's no blackout of other games if the local team is playing the afternoon game.

Finally! No more checking the506.com to see what games aren't being aired. Fox takes the best matchups and says, "Sorry, unless you live here you can't watch."

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts