First time I was able to cancel a sports sub MLBEI in my online account

Darrell S

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 13, 2004
Parts Unknown
I decided at the last minute today to cancel the MLBEI sub I ordered for this season. I was able to remove it online. It usually says call to cancel when I try that. It seemed to work as it's no longer listed as a service I sub to. It claims it will refund the first payment when it is fully processed. I will probably have to call to get the first payment back, but I will give them a month.
Has anybody been able to cancel a sports package such as MLB NBA etc. in their online account management before, or is this just something that finally started working in my account?

Won't let me remove NBA LP yet will try next month. A nice pop up said its still in season ... it say it won't auto renew but I doubt it...

Won't let me remove NBA LP yet will try next month. A nice pop up said its still in season ... it say it won't auto renew but I doubt it...
I got the same pop up for NBA. I also tried NHL. It gave a confirmation screen that asked me if my e-mail and acct# were correct. It said my sub will end at the end of season and won't auto renew.
As far as the MLB goes, I have received an e-mail confirming my cancellation so I at least think that worked.

Reactions: dtv757
Does anyone know if I can add boxes to my directv account... I have separate directv boxes with my family...
A few years ago my account was transferred to att and I couldn't add more directv boxes... my question is can I do it again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts