Account Ownership

John2021

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2021
Los angeles
I'm curious how i would go about. changing the ownership for my DTV ACCT to my LLC and my tax ID number. if it's at all possible??? it's for privacy reasons. all my bills and car and home are in the LLC. But dealing with the DTV twits is like trying to get blood from a turnip:coco.I don't need a business acct that's just crazy to me!!!I just don't want to be found is all.

You're trying to get a residential account for a business. That's why they're blocking it, they don't allow that.

Not sure why you think this will protect your "privacy", it sounds like you want to commit tax fraud by having your business pay for personal expenses.

Reactions: comp9 and AZ.
I'm curious how i would go about. changing the ownership for my DTV ACCT to my LLC and my tax ID number. if it's at all possible??? it's for privacy reasons. all my bills and car and home are in the LLC. But dealing with the DTV twits is like trying to get blood from a turnip:coco.I don't need a business acct that's just crazy to me!!!I just don't want to be found is all.
Do you have any idea how ridiculous posting a complaint about privacy on a public internet forum is?

Reactions: comp9
You're trying to get a residential account for a business. That's why they're blocking it, they don't allow that.

Not sure why you think this will protect your "privacy", it sounds like you want to commit tax fraud by having your business pay for personal expenses.
has nothing to do with tax fraud at all i pay my taxes.

iT'S CALLED ASSET PROTECTION AND NOT TAX FRAUD

iT'S CALLED ASSET PROTECTION AND NOT TAX FRAUD
If you are that worried, switch to services that take Gift Cards for payments, YTTV ( Google Play Cards) or Hulu Live ( Hulu Cards), go to the store, pay cash for the cards, redeem on the site, then they will not need your Banking/Credit Card information.

Reactions: AZ.
If you are that worried, switch to services that take Gift Cards for payments, YTTV ( Google Play Cards) or Hulu Live ( Hulu Cards), go to the store, pay cash for the cards, redeem on the site, then they will not need your Banking/Credit Card information.
Do they do a credit check?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Latest posts