no blue box on MLB Extra Innings multi view channel

did you give it a minute or so before trying to change it ?

If so and its not there, I would try the basic reboot, it often times will resolve issue on the reboot.

Fwiw, the Blue box is on my HR54 at the moment.

did you give it a minute or so before trying to change it ?

If so and its not there, I would try the basic reboot, it often times will resolve issue on the reboot.

Fwiw, the Blue box is on my HR54 at the moment.
Yws, I tried everything that I knew. Had a long chat with DTV yesterday and they did a resync and told me to wait an hour and reboot and everthing would be fine. Followed instructions and still know blue box. Called and the CSR said she would fix the problem. Nope. Told me a tech would be at my house today between 8 and 12. In the afternoon I received a text saying tech would be here between 12 and 4 and have received follow up texts stating the same. So I am a prisoner in my home all day. Very frustrating. I thought about exchanging the genie that doesn't work with the one that did, but didn't want to create another problem. Hopefully we will be back in business some time today. If it wasn't for the sports, the receivers would be waiting on the porch when the tech gets here.

Yws, I tried everything that I knew. Had a long chat with DTV yesterday and they did a resync and told me to wait an hour and reboot and everthing would be fine. Followed instructions and still know blue box. Called and the CSR said she would fix the problem. Nope. Told me a tech would be at my house today between 8 and 12. In the afternoon I received a text saying tech would be here between 12 and 4 and have received follow up texts stating the same. So I am a prisoner in my home all day. Very frustrating. I thought about exchanging the genie that doesn't work with the one that did, but didn't want to create another problem. Hopefully we will be back in business some time today. If it wasn't for the sports, the receivers would be waiting on the porch when the tech gets here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts