hr34 video on demand

jlrith

Original poster
Aug 3, 2012
denver, co
i would like to give feedback on the hr34 video on demand: i have the same skipping problem as just about everyone else. this has been an issue since i got the receiver in march, and is also a problem on my replacement receiver.
i did find that the replacement receiver vod worked fine for about a week before it started to skip. this issue is # 1, 2, and 3 on my gripe list for the hr34. in fact its the only problem i have had with the hr34.

instead of getting lots of minor improvements, can we get this fixed?

We've only had our 34 for a week, but my solution for the VOD skipping is to download it to our 22,then watch it via the WH. It may not be the perfect solution, but it is a good work around until they fix the skipping. I'm just glad it is a known issue and not a problem with our setup

hmm. I HAD the skipping problem until the last national software roll out (I haven't gotten in on a CE yet). I've done quite a bit of On-demand since without a skipping issue.

I seem to have an issue where the Internet connection drops when downloading a VOD movie or show. I have not been able to ever watch VOD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts