HR44 Genie available in Cleveland, OH area.......

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satinstallerguy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 18, 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
Hello all that are looking to switch to Directv or not but the HR44 Genie is available in the Cleveland, OH area.... If you are not currently a Directv customer send me a PM and I can talk to you about service...................

SIG

Well I guess sorta...... I was hesitant about posting it but I've read alot on here about people having trouble getting the 44 ........ Only reason why I posted it.

SIG

I think the only people having issues getting it is in markets that don't currently offer the 44 just yet.

I just signed up last Thursday (6/13) and wanted the HR-44 but they told me I could only get the HR-34. The equipment arrived yesterday and an HR-44 was in the box. Central Vermont.

Thats almost as bad, seeing I use all my stuff in RF mode.

Are you saying that the 44 doesn't do RF, or it does RF but only with the correct remote ?

Only does RF with the new RC71. They changed the technology in it so the older remote won't work with the RF

I don't care about the remote itself, but to change the RF frequency is stupid, as is not having a separate play and pause button.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts