HR54: Dish hardware required

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Another bonus of a 5 LNB is backup for ESPN, Fox/FS1, etc. In a storm, I will lose ESPN or Fox/FS1 like anyone does. But the 119 satellite stays on much longer than the 99 and 103 so I can switch over and keep the game HD if it's on there. Most of the big games are simulcast on the Spanish version. I don't know why it stays on but it was like that in NC and here in VT. Same with NBC Universo sometimes but I think they moved that off the 119 when it went HD.

Doesn't happen often obviously, if your dish is pointed properly. And it does require the $5 sports pack, but it has been handy a couple of times when people were over. Also effective when Joe Buck is extra annoying.

Another bonus of a 5 LNB is backup for ESPN, Fox/FS1, etc. In a storm, I will lose ESPN or Fox/FS1 like anyone does. But the 119 satellite stays on much longer than the 99 and 103 so I can switch over and keep the game HD if it's on there. Most of the big games are simulcast on the Spanish version. I don't know why it stays on but it was like that in NC and here in VT. Same with NBC Universo sometimes but I think they moved that off the 119 when it went HD.

Doesn't happen often obviously, if your dish is pointed properly. And it does require the $5 sports pack, but it has been handy a couple of times when people were over. Also effective when Joe Buck is extra annoying.

Since when is ESPN on 119?

Are you referring to the SD feed on 101?

Reactions: harmlesslyfatal
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)