HTC EVO Reboot

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

cave1376

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 25, 2010
Hells waiting room (El Paso,TX)
I have a HTC EVO. It tends to reboot by itself. It will do it when I am using the phone or app for a while. Sometimes it will reboot once and other times it reboots multiple times. It does it when the phone warms up.

I've taken it to the Sprint store for the problem. The first time, the battery was replaced and the phone was reset. The second time, the phone was reset and had a program update. Neither of the visits fixed the problem. I am getting tired of the problem. I don't have the protection plan. And I don't want to get a new phone cause then I have to get a new 2 year contract or pay $$$$ for a new phone without a new contract.

Is anybody having the same problem?

I saw this a couple of times after updating to gingerbread (fyi: you didn't state which firmware you're running). Anyway, I haven't seen an issue since I turned off fast boot. Fastboot actually only puts the phone to sleep.

I have seen the sense interface restart a time or two. This usually happens after using an app. Certain apps caused this repeatably, so I removed them.

It's never happened to me. I've had my EVO for a year. What firmware do you have? You're running gingerbread?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)