HTC touch pro Verizon

everythings running smooth, now I need to get my programs back, maybe a gps program or two and slingbox, man I do love windows mobile, if only the had a slacker program that worked like the blackberry..oh well I will download skyfire and just use the normal web version :D

What ROM are you using?

There are lots of radio programs out there.

*7/07 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix! - PPCGeeks
Skyfire Updated to 1.1 for Performance Improvements 8/24 - PPCGeeks
977 Music Mobile Radio App - PPCGeeks
C-ApiSRO - Sirius/XM Satellite Radio for PocketPC (PPC) - PPCGeeks

Also...Skyfire was recently updated.. I still use Opera for regular sites and PIE(hate the new IE in WM6.5) for browsing vbulletin sites. Skyfire Updated to 1.1 for Performance Improvements 8/24 - PPCGeeks

What ROM are you using?

There are lots of radio programs out there.

*7/07 UPDATE* PANDORA! VGA+PLAYBACK Fix! - PPCGeeks
Skyfire Updated to 1.1 for Performance Improvements 8/24 - PPCGeeks
977 Music Mobile Radio App - PPCGeeks
C-ApiSRO - Sirius/XM Satellite Radio for PocketPC (PPC) - PPCGeeks

Also...Skyfire was recently updated.. I still use Opera for regular sites and PIE(hate the new IE in WM6.5) for browsing vbulletin sites. Skyfire Updated to 1.1 for Performance Improvements 8/24 - PPCGeeks

Im using mighty mikes with a page pool of 8...I am going to have to check out pandora, I have never used it...thanks for the links.

digi, whats your suggestion for the best music player/software? I have been spoiled by the iphone have ipod, and blackberry having a decent one....I have over 3000 songs on my sd card and want to make sure its pretty easy to use to find albums/artists as my wife uses my phone (s) as her mp3 player while we are in the car and likes to listen to the wicked soundtrack.

digi, whats your suggestion for the best music player/software? I have been spoiled by the iphone have ipod, and blackberry having a decent one....I have over 3000 songs on my sd card and want to make sure its pretty easy to use to find albums/artists as my wife uses my phone (s) as her mp3 player while we are in the car and likes to listen to the wicked soundtrack.

I know there are others but I always stuck with the one in the TF3D interface. You can sort by artist, song, album, etc, plus it downloads the album covers. I have about 2-3 gigs on my card myself, and listen to it on my car stereo with no issues of finding things.

I know there are others but I always stuck with the one in the TF3D interface. You can sort by artist, song, album, etc, plus it downloads the album covers. I have about 2-3 gigs on my card myself, and listen to it on my car stereo with no issues of finding things.

hmm I will have to see where thats at as I am using a custom titanium, I think I am getting carried away by adding rows to my titanium :) maybe I can repoint my music row to auto open that player instead of windows mobile, should be easy.

thanks digi..I am going to check into things because with the gimp on this phone i boot with 27 megs free with tf3d, with my titanium its closer to 40 and stays there, seems with tf3d there is a slight leak or just it drains memory either way I am being forced into titanium, which is fine, i just need to find a nice media player, s2p looked promising by it only sorts by songs not albums.

Ask in the regular Touch Pro area on PPC Geeks area, I'm sure you'll get a lot of suggestions, be sure and mention your reasoning for not using TF3D and that you are Titanium dude now... I'm sure you're not the only one with the issue.

thanks digi..I am going to check into things because with the gimp on this phone i boot with 27 megs free with tf3d, with my titanium its closer to 40 and stays there, seems with tf3d there is a slight leak or just it drains memory either way I am being forced into titanium, which is fine, i just need to find a nice media player, s2p looked promising by it only sorts by songs not albums.

So show of some screen caps of your Titanium when you get a chance... one day I'll make the switch. The Manila 2.6 looks awesome! Can't wait for a ROM to come out with that one.

Here's a few pics of my tweaks and such. I didn't take photos of all the other TF3D2 tabs since you know what those look like.

You know I had to include the memory shot for you ;) and the MMS/SMS shot for the iPhone guys.

Attachments

• Screen02.png
    Screen02.png
    85.2 KB · Views: 146
  • Screen13.png
    Screen13.png
    32.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Screen12.png
    Screen12.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 130
  • Screen11.png
    Screen11.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 126
  • Screen09.png
    Screen09.png
    27.9 KB · Views: 121
  • Screen07.png
    Screen07.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 125
  • Screen06.png
    Screen06.png
    327.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Screen05.png
    Screen05.png
    94.9 KB · Views: 132
  • Screen04.png
    Screen04.png
    19.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Screen03.png
    Screen03.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 116
Nice shots, I will post screenshots either here soon or tommorow depending on how my micros computer wants to respond with the programming I am trying to get it to do :)

Digi, on your screenshots, I assume the top multicolor line is vistahide or similar for battery %, what is the 2nd line for?

Digi, on your screenshots, I assume the top multicolor line is vistahide or similar for battery %, what is the 2nd line for?

Free memory available... I do admit I never look at it since I never run out...more of thing for Verizon TP users.

Here it is attached.... install and reboot..very very small app.

Attachments

• dcibattery.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 81
ahh, I see. yeah, no real need for it for me as I never have mem issues, I was just curious what it was guaging. Memory was my first thought, but I had to ask.

I use it for the battery as I hate the stupid little 3 dash indicator...but at least on the modified taskbars they changed those to have numbers and different colors. But the little pixels at the top are always there no matter what screen you are on.

heres some screen shots, for some reason my background on the titanium disapered, will get more screens over the weekend as I have the weather tab customized real nice...and dont get jealous of my memory

Attachments

• Screen01.png
    Screen01.png
    81.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Screen02.png
    Screen02.png
    65.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Screen03.png
    Screen03.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 120
  • Screen04.png
    Screen04.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 124

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)