HTC touch pro Verizon

HTC TouchFLO 3D Exposed on Video, Looks Damn Hot - HTC TouchFlo 3D - Gizmodo

I WANT THIS!!!! I am going to start looking at some roms see if any are stable enough and will run this touch flo 3d version on touch pro, if not that right there is a reason to upgrade to a new phone, I love that touchflo 3d! by the way I finally got touch flo running smooth with mighty mike v6 and my touch pro....and now I can not live without it, it is simply the best.

Anyone know how to enable the programs to stay running in the background? I flashed my phone with the newest ROM by HTC and now when I click the x button it closes out permanetly instead of leaving it running.

Anyone know how to enable the programs to stay running in the background? I flashed my phone with the newest ROM by HTC and now when I click the x button it closes out permanetly instead of leaving it running.

Saw your text yesterday but I was home dealing with a sick kid.

Hit the Home key. Click at the top right to show what is open. Hit the Wrench icon. Go to the Button tab of the Task Manager settings. Change the radio button to End programs by tapping and holding "x".

Saw your text yesterday but I was home dealing with a sick kid.

Hit the Home key. Click at the top right to show what is open. Hit the Wrench icon. Go to the Button tab of the Task Manager settings. Change the radio button to End programs by tapping and holding "x".

Thanks.:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)