HUGE THANK YOU TO BRIAN & MICHAEL

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrclean

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 16, 2019
Idaho
I'm not sure where to post this but this is where Brian & Michael helped me so.... I have to say that these gentleman have the absolute best customer service EVER!!! They both could not do enough or fast enough for me. If you buy something from someone else you have missed out on outstanding customer service!! I purchased a Titanium ASC1 from Brian (Titanium) and he spoke to me over the phone walking me through my install and setup every time I called him. Amazing patience to help a novice with any questions I had. I purchased a Amiko Mini HD from Michael (KE4EST) it appeared to have a small issue and he sent me a new one NO QUESTIONS ASKED!! AND FAST!!! You both have set a very high bar for others to follow. When I need anything for my setup you guys have my business for life. Thank you guys for all you do on this site as well. Randy

If this isn't the best place to post this please move it to the best place so everyone can see it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)