Hughesnet installers SC

My guys are happy selling routers and recovery acts.... After that I'm sure it will change... The key has been not to hire experienced installers that are used to getting a $125 pole from every install! I'm sorry that you have so much anger to this industry. Sometimes it makes me wish I had done my homework and got a degree.....

I realize I had the brains for the degree and kick myself now! I've talked with some people still doing fulfillment they can't keep tech's so that says alot.

There's plenty of people out there to do the work... Trust me. Getting rid of an experienced tech and hiring someone and training them is a pain, but that's what we get paid to do. If they want us to take over their area, just send me a PM

You can train up techs but eventually they'll get wise too. Giving away a pole sucks. That's $30 less off of an install. Add that with the high gas prices and the distance you have to drive and it really sucks. Plus perfect10 don't want techs charging for wall fishes. I'm sorry but I'm not doing free wall fishes. If I do 3 installs in 1 day and they all happen to have metal roofs then that's 3 poles I have to give away and add that with gas and equipment that's doing 3 installs for the price of 2. Hughesnet is bullying the techs. They should have said lower the price you charge for poles but don't walk away from a job because of it. Techs would have been much happier with that.

Poles were lost because of the recovery act. Poles will stay lost because now the completion rates have gone up because no one is walking a job because a customer wont pay for a pole..... Blame the techs that didn't pick n choose, not Hughes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts