Hulu Live gets a guide (on some STB devices)

I've tried so many times so get into the show. Is that the new Trend like Dark matter, more about personal relationships. What happened to shows like Eureka and Warehouse 13

If by "personal relationships," you mean character development, then yes. Both The Expanse and Dark Matter were great, with incredible story lines, environments, and action sequences, but perhaps a bit beyond the brain cell capacity of some viewers who tune into SyFy to watch WWE. ;)

And as of today the new 2019 live tv interface is live on roku. Haven’t checked my fire tv yet.

I do like the layout and look, but I had hoped the my channels tab would give you a customizable guide.

It does, and it does not.

you can back out of the live tv part of the app and add channels to “my stuff” , and that populates that section and also adds them to the my channels portion of the live TV guide.

However not ever channel is available to do this with, and it won’t let you move the channels where you want them. Most recent is first, which is just like the most recent option on the guide, so I don’t see the point of the tab.

Overall though, I like the update. It’s an improvement.

Just to make sure, you do know that The Expanse returns with season 4 to Amazon Prime in November, right?

Nope-Every episode of The Expanse Season 4 premieres on Amazon Prime Video on December 13.

Also found this interesting-The new, planetary focus will be marked by a stylistic change proposed by The Expanse cinematographer Jeremy Benning. "We chose to shoot all of the stuff on Ilus in anamorphic, 2.39 to 1 — it's a very wide aspect ratio," Shankar said. "So every time you're on the planet, it actually opens up, so you feel the vista is much larger. You watch the show and it seamlessly switches back and forth from 16:9 and 2.39.

"The Expanse" Season 4 swaps aspect ratio planetside, showrunner describes Season 5 progress

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Nope-Every episode of The Expanse Season 4 premieres on Amazon Prime Video on December 13.

Also found this interesting-The new, planetary focus will be marked by a stylistic change proposed by The Expanse cinematographer Jeremy Benning. "We chose to shoot all of the stuff on Ilus in anamorphic, 2.39 to 1 — it's a very wide aspect ratio," Shankar said. "So every time you're on the planet, it actually opens up, so you feel the vista is much larger. You watch the show and it seamlessly switches back and forth from 16:9 and 2.39.

"The Expanse" Season 4 swaps aspect ratio planetside, showrunner describes Season 5 progress

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Thanks for the updated date. I thought my wife said November. I may have mis-heard her.

Just to make sure, you do know that The Expanse returns with season 4 to Amazon Prime in November, right?

Yes. I'm a huge fan. I follow the writers and some of the actors on Twitter. I knew the minute they knew it got picked up by Amazon and the minute the season 4 premiere date was announced at San Diego Comic-Con. :D

Reactions: ncted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts