NFL locals

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rapidturtle

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 3, 2010
North Eastern PA
Can you claim a different address or zip code to get out of market NFL games with any of the streaming services? For instance, I live in a NY locals part of PA, so I get stuck with Giants and Jets instead of the Eagles. In the past, I was able to claim a Philly address with Directv, which gave me Philly locals, and Eagles games. I assume the streaming services are able to tell the location that your at?

Can you claim a different address or zip code to get out of market NFL games with any of the streaming services? For instance, I live in a NY locals part of PA, so I get stuck with Giants and Jets instead of the Eagles. In the past, I was able to claim a Philly address with Directv, which gave me Philly locals, and Eagles games. I assume the streaming services are able to tell the location that your at?
I also live in NEPA and I get the locals via an antenna. That might be your best bet.

Me too but there's a thing known as knife edge refraction that bends the TV signals downward as it hits the top of a hill or mountain. If you point the antenna at that edge you might be very surprised at what you can receive. I'm in the northside shadow (2 miles) of the Blue Mountains and on my most recent scan I locked, front to back, 63 channels using the largest antenna you can buy and a mast mounted pre-amp.

I live in MA was DTV customer for 25 years only for NFLST [RAMS]. Cancelled last Feb signed up for PSvue entered LA zip code for the heck of it and sure enought im still getting LA locals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)