NFL Sunday Ticket Free Preview?

N6BY

Geek
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 1, 2006
Roseville, CA 121W
Today when I was scrolling through my YTTV channels I noticed several new Sunday Ticket channels. I did not subscribe to ST. I checked my account and it does not show that I have subscribed to it. (It shows an "Add" button next to NFL ST.)

Is anyone else seeing this? Is it a free preview, a mistake, or what?

I don't have co

I don't have that, so I am wondering why the channels are there?

Is anyone else seeing these channels in the program guide?
More than likely, they are there for you to Add to see the ST IF you choose you'd want them, seeing its a ADD ON for YT.

Reactions: Yespage
More than likely, they are there for you to Add to see the ST IF you choose you'd want them, seeing its a ADD ON for YT.
You're right. A few minutes ago I clicked on one of the dozen or so NFL ST guide listings and a side box comes up prompting me to add NFL ST for $299 per year. No thanks.

So it's just click bait.

You're right. A few minutes ago I clicked on one of the dozen or so NFL ST guide listings and a side box comes up prompting me to add NFL ST for $299 per year. No thanks.

So it's just click bait.
NO it's Not Click Bait, they actually WANT you to sign up ... Fwiw, $299 is a pretty good price.
Regular non discounted pricing is around $450 ish

NO it's Not Click Bait, they actually WANT you to sign up ... Fwiw, $299 is a pretty good price.
Regular non discounted pricing is around $450 ish
I paid $249 ( and used Gift Cards).

All the channels are up now, say Upcoming, with some showing what games this Sunday.