humax reciever wont work

Status
Please reply by conversation.

star1234

Original poster
Jul 29, 2008
:(
i have no idea what I did wrong, but would really apreciate your help!!

I have a humax IRCI 5400Z reciever. anyways yesterday it was working fine. then when I went out to the yard and came back some of the channels weren't working (its possible that my kids pushed the dish ?????)
anyways I did a channel search and then it found 4 new channels, but now none of the other channels work.
HOW CAN I GET MY CHANNELS BACK?????:confused:

THANKS!!!

i had hot bird and ara bsat and nilesat channels I think.

as for my satalite i don't know what kind it is except that it is really big and old!!

Ok, looks like you are in Europe.

What are the channel names of the 4 "new" channels?
Can you name a couple of channels you got before?
This way we can figure out if the dish moved to another bird or not.

(its possible that my kids pushed the dish ?????)
You better ask your kids :D

I asked the kids and they said that they didn't touch it and it doesn't appear to be moved. Could a slight tap make it come out of whack???

The channels that I am still getting are some sport channels that I think came with a card that my husband bought. but the other channels were all free channels (i know because they worked without any card)

some of the channels I used to get were MBC1, 2, 3, and 4 Spacetoons BBCworld and a bunch of other channels but I dont know the names because I don't watch too much tv anyways.

thanks!!!!!!

by the way im not in europe im in SAUDI Arabia

I apologize, i just took a good guess because of the satellite names :(
A slight tap shouldn't move the dish at all.

Are the sport channels Al Jazeera Sports 1/2/+1/+2/+3? If yes, you are still on Nilesat, i guess, so at least one satellite setup is still correct (hopefully).

yes the sport channels are al jazeerah.

i think the problem is that I did something wron when I tried to search for new channels because thats when everthing came up missing before that there were still some channels is there a way to undo whatever I did wrong?????

thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)