Hung HBO

Status
Please reply by conversation.

BlueEos

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 14, 2009
Sammamish Wa
For some reason the DTV schedule does NOT show the new season of "Hung" which started on July 4th. I have it setup to record new episodes of the series, but because the program guide shows last year's episodes and my Season Pass is only setup to record new episodes, so far none of the last two episodes have recorded automatically.

Is this something that a "reset" of my DVR will fix? I think I've run into this situation before and didn't realize the so-called DTV guide is dicked up. The show is my wife's favorite of the week so this has got to be fixed.

Try deleting the timer and creating a new one, you may want to set it to record "both" instead of "first run" since you were having a problem. I record the show and didn't have that problem, but I doubt a reset will fix it, though you can try.

They are re-airing all three episodes to start the season on Thursday July 22nd if you want to record or catchup any you missed.

Try deleting the timer and creating a new one, you may want to set it to record "both" instead of "first run" since you were having a problem. I record the show and didn't have that problem, but I doubt a reset will fix it, though you can try.

They are re-airing all three episodes to start the season on Thursday July 22nd if you want to record or catchup any you missed.

I reset my DVR and that updated the schedule so that it correctly shows a new episode of Hung coming up on this Sunday.

As to why I wasn't getting the last two weeks, I went into my Series Manager and discovered that it was set to record "Hung" on channel 70 (the old HBO HD channel from last year). Since channel 70 is no longer "there", nothing got done.

I'm catching this past Sunday's show later tonight. I looked at the "to do" list and now it does show Hung scheduled for Sunday. My wife's happy. Now if I could only get a "Hung Job".

Got to thinking, if it was a Tribune issue, everyone would be having the problem.

Well, it certainly has been confusing me as to why my shows were not being recorded. However, I don't understand why the guide has not been updating like it should have. Re "Hung" coming up on Sunday, the guide definitely showed the shows date as '09 (I don't remember the exact day it showed).

After the update, the guide correctly showed this coming Sunday's show as first aired on 07/18/2010.

I had a similar problem, I set my HR22 to record the new season, it only recorded the first episode, then missed the 2nd one, I had to delete it from the series manager, and set it up again.

Now it shows the upcoming episodes as being in the "to record" list.

Well, it certainly has been confusing me as to why my shows were not being recorded. However, I don't understand why the guide has not been updating like it should have. Re "Hung" coming up on Sunday, the guide definitely showed the shows date as '09 (I don't remember the exact day it showed).

After the update, the guide correctly showed this coming Sunday's show as first aired on 07/18/2010.

Sounds like it's correct now. :)

Just for the he** of it, I went up to Sundays episode and it shows the current episode for it here.
7-18-10

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts