Hurry up February 2nd.. So we can get past all this crap!!

fredp

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 10, 2008
Williston, Vermont
Geezum Crow! How many more stink'n threads on the rate increase topic does this forum need!!:mad: If I had just found this site I would of thought this is just ol' Usenet where anything goes... This topic doesn't need anymore fuel. No one is holding a gun to anyone's head to have 3 or 4 or 5 or more receivers. Damnit, this is just TV. God..

On February 2nd I feel we will probably see a whole bunch more from people coming here saying they had no clue about all of these changes and that they are very upset.

I feel it is unfair of Dish that they are just trying to sneak in these price changes without properly notifying customers in advance.

On February 2nd I feel we will probably see a whole bunch more from people coming here saying they had no clue about all of these changes and that they are very upset.

I feel it is unfair of Dish that they are just trying to sneak in these price changes without properly notifying customers in advance.

ON that date why don't you post another story about it on the Multi- channel news site ? Remind them of the outrageous price gouging by DISH.

I am sure that will happen, but unfortunately not everyone reads my MultiChannel Column... (and I wish I would since I am paid based on the number of views! ;))

How about a sticky about the change and that E continued to sell the old rates even after the new ones were officially announced to retailers. A nice welcome....

Get the server tuned up this place is going to get BUSY:) sadly for the wrong reasons:(

As I stated in an a different thread.
The retailer I work for is hearing from our supplier that current customers will not see the price increase until July. This is not just a coincidence. It will be a test for E to try out these prices on new customers and make necessary changes as the end of July will roll out the next promotion and implement the new fee changes for existing customers.
Time will tell.

As I stated in an a different thread.
The retailer I work for is hearing from our supplier that current customers will not see the price increase until July. This is not just a coincidence. It will be a test for E to try out these prices on new customers and make necessary changes as the end of July will roll out the next promotion and implement the new fee changes for existing customers.
Time will tell.
That is not what was announced on the retailer chat or in an retailer communications. So I would have to say that false.

That is not what was announced on the retailer chat or in an retailer communications. So I would have to say that false.

We have received the same retailer notifications that say the same thing we have all been hearing about. Like I said our supplier who is a major dealer for the whole southeast is saying different.
I guess we'll find out "soon".

Actually, this thread's title should be "Hurry Up March 1". As Scott alluded to a few posts back, the beginning of February will likely see a new wave of posters here who are not as informed as we. This will continue throughout February as new bills roll out on different dates. I think we won't see these types of posts pushed to the bottom of the stack until at least mid March. However, this "crap" has been lively hasn't it?:clap

Eric

Geezum Crow! How many more stink'n threads on the rate increase topic does this forum need!!:mad: If I had just found this site I would of thought this is just ol' Usenet where anything goes... This topic doesn't need anymore fuel. No one is holding a gun to anyone's head to have 3 or 4 or 5 or more receivers. Damnit, this is just TV. God..

Brother, you are singing my song.

Handled better? Sure. Not the end of the world, as some would make it seem.

I agree with you, but why did you make a thread about the threads we are tired of?:)

So the existing customers have to call in to not be charged the fees in February after they receive their bill or are they not going to be charged until July? I have read where there will be a six month delay to existing subscribers then I see that they won't? Confused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)