HWS new S303 software

The TV viewing status screen shows the big 4 networks all the time. Sake tuber usage just a different display.

This version i believe had some fixes as well.
Haven't checked it yet, but does this also fix the issue where you can't prepare for mobile from the joey's when it stopped working?

Haven't checked it yet, but does this also fix the issue where you can't prepare for mobile from the joey's when it stopped working?

I'm not sure, but I believe they are still investigating it because it doesn't appear to be a wide spread problem. I would check it out when you can to verify. Mine is still functional and displaying the prepare button.

I'm not sure, but I believe they are still investigating it because it doesn't appear to be a wide spread problem. I would check it out when you can to verify. Mine is still functional and displaying the prepare button.
Let me ask you this, is there anyway to reset and force the Joey to redownload and apply the software off the Hopper?

I got the update early this morning as well. I saw all the channels I think there was something wrong with the box with the TV viewing options at least now I know it's a new feature.

It appears at least a somewhat fix of the 'no recordings' error that shows up when doing mass deletes. I don't get that error now, but it jumbles the icons around a bit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts