HWS- Sling not working?

Well it appears that no one has any more help in on this Dish Anywhere POS.. Going to throw the towel in at this point. I accessed DA with my wife's Ipad Air again and everything works great. While doing it I hit the RED button on remote and it showed me that one of the tuners was being used remotely as it should.
I guess the spinning "loading" means that it is trying to access the HWS but it is not on my Windows 10 computers. For the life of me I don't know why it is showing my correct receiver # in the lower left corner but never connecting. Oh well- screw it!!
Am I suppose to have some sort of "plug in" installed to use DA?
Thanks for the above suggestions to all,
Gerry

Try naming your receiver something else... then check the website and see if it changed... if it did not chances are yo are still seeing your old receiver.

Go to settings and you should see all your receivers, see if the one you renamed is there.
I've named my H3 but Dishanywhere still shows it's ID # - it works now (it hasn't for the past couple of days) using the latest IE. Sidenote - I had to reinstall Win10 as I was having multiple issues that had nothing to do with Dish. My dishanywhere started working after the reinstall. Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

Well it appears that no one has any more help in on this Dish Anywhere POS.. Going to throw the towel in at this point. I accessed DA with my wife's Ipad Air again and everything works great. While doing it I hit the RED button on remote and it showed me that one of the tuners was being used remotely as it should.
I guess the spinning "loading" means that it is trying to access the HWS but it is not on my Windows 10 computers. For the life of me I don't know why it is showing my correct receiver # in the lower left corner but never connecting. Oh well- screw it!!
Am I suppose to have some sort of "plug in" installed to use DA?
Thanks for the above suggestions to all,
Gerry
the browsers do load and install plug-ins first time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)