HWS U203 Bug Reports

Not sure if this is CUI related but my game finder app quit working. It keeps saying I need to get connected to the internet, but I already am. I've tried both wireless and ethernet connections and no joy. Also the college basketball app shows no data just blank where rankings and standings should be. I even downloaded a VOD movie last night and it's all good. All other apps work fine and diagnosis screens show all green. Bad part is these two apps are the ones I use the most being a huge Big Ten BB fan. :(

I don't think the apps are UI related, to be honest. They have their own interface, which didn't change with Carbon. Other than the "Apps" menu that shows the icons for them, that's the only difference.

Since "all other apps work fine", I'd say it's just that app that has a problem.

Three of the folders I created for recorded content disappeared again and their contents were back in the "no folder" category. This is the 3rd time it has happened. I don't know if this is a coincidence, but two of the three missing ones are the same ones that have disappeared twice before. I recreated them and moved the recordings back into them.

So now I'll wait to see if they disappear again in a few days.

My Carbon was very slow yesterday. Since the update my quick guide does not work on my Hopper but does work on my Joey which is odd. Is there any way to reapply the UI to see if the quick guide will fix itself? It hasn't the past few nights and I've done a couple manual reboots too that haven't fixed it.

One Hopper on Carbon, one not, on purpose. The Joey that was linked to the non Carbon one automaticly linked to the Carbon one. It won't let me link it back to the non Carbon one.

Also the Guide would not download on that Joey. After two days and multiple power resets, it finally appeared.

Since the Carbon download.

One Joey linked to the Carbon Hopper.

Other Joey stayed linked to non Carbon Hopper.

When trying to link Non Carbonized Joey (my new word) to the Carbonized Hopper, it says it's linked, but the old graphics are displayed. When trying to link the Carbonized Joey to the Non Carbonized Hopper, it says it's linked but the Carbon graphics are displayed.

Another thing is the constantly annoying 1 a.m. updates for both my HWS and SJ. One thing that I've also noticed is that, prior to doing the update, my HWS always does a health check of my EHD. Is this what happens to everyone on U203 with an EHD?

Three of the folders I created for recorded content disappeared again and their contents were back in the "no folder" category. This is the 3rd time it has happened. I don't know if this is a coincidence, but two of the three missing ones are the same ones that have disappeared twice before. I recreated them and moved the recordings back into them.

So now I'll wait to see if they disappear again in a few days.
Same thing happened to me (folders disappeared) following a reboot. Prior to reboot while program icon would show the number of episodes (like 6), there would only be 1 or 2. After reboot and folders gone, all 6 episodes were back. I couldnt find them anywhere else prior to reboot.

When I go to my recordings (DVR) window, and select "schedule", flagging a pending recording to "SKIP EVENT" does NOT show the usual line drawn thru the program title. If I go back and try to SKIP again, that option is no longer available so apparently it is being SKIPPED, it just doesn't show the visual confirmation.

Since I jumped to U203, I've noticed that the program guide only goes 5 days in advance. Does anyone else have the same situation? I sure hope they improve this.
Mine goes 8+ days. As of right now, 11am, I can go forward to next Monday to 6:30pm.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)