I admit it. I can't afford a Blu-Ray player!

I'm not a big E-bayer, but it seems like there's gotta be something funny going on with that auction. The bidding jumped from $368 to $900.

I know it was a phony bid... I just wanted to rant about a moron. I didn't think that rant was appropriate to put it in the Blu-Ray section.

That seller is offering good deals, too--new equipment with free overnight shipping. It's a shame some 'tard has to go in and mess it up with a false bid.

Happy Easter weekend to all, BTW!

I know it was a phony bid... I just wanted to rant about a moron. I didn't think that rant was appropriate to put it in the Blu-Ray section.

That seller is offering good deals, too--new equipment with free overnight shipping. It's a shame some 'tard has to go in and mess it up with a false bid.

Happy Easter weekend to all, BTW!
Ya think Vurb has been on ebay?:p

Honestly, what kind of idiot has nothing better to do that place false bids?

Honestly, what kind of idiot has nothing better to do that place false bids?

Easy to spot, as it takes 2 shill bidders to run a price up. Otherwise it gets bought for $1 more that the highest legit bidder was willing to spend.

If ebay had any business ethics, it would be fairly easy to prove this and get the jerks thrown out (or the seller, if involved)

There are so many things rotten in ebay, but that's another thread (in the pub)

I bought a Playstation 3 basically for the Blu Ray player. Seems like the best deal to me. It will soon be upgradable to Blu Ray 2.0 since it already has a hard drive and internet connectivity. Plays movies very well and good controls. Plus you can play games if you want to. Not bad for $399.

Veering off topic here:

So, who do you think has the most appropriate avatar?
I think Vurbano has Bob Haller beat by a nose. Or an eyeball. ;)

This listing (120236024761) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)